Author Topic: I appreciate forgiveness  (Read 2739 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Re: I appreciate forgiveness
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2018, 10:02:41 AM »
I appreciate forgiveness, since I m back to China, I always think that why didnít I get the support from others as I imaged. Life becomes hard when I found I m out of reach. Maybe I m adult enough and strong enough to always just rely on myself, but in my perception, everyone needs support either emotionally or physically from each other. I appreciate people who rejected me so that makes me believe myself enough that I can handle everything in my life. I appreciate that forgiveness that I finally trust my own abilities and potentials.

Shishi

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 08:30:16 AM »
I appreciate forgiveness, for the past if you did not forgive you did not let go, if you did not flow smoothly right now, means you are holding on the past. I appreciate the forgiveness, that let the quick move right now.

Shishi

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2019, 09:16:01 AM »
I appreciate forgiveness, forgive anything that is not fair before, when people hurts you, when you are being misunderstood, when you did not get the result you want and so on. I appreciate the forgiveness , because the forgiveness will finally lead you to light.

Shishi

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2019, 06:44:12 AM »
I appreciate forgiveness, when you review past notes or skills, you unavailablely think of what pained you or hurt you, or anything that  hold you back, still that could not go through. I appreciate forgiveness, the real forgiveness means make huge progress that replace the past ones!

Shishi

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2019, 02:26:15 AM »
I appreciate forgiveness, forgive the old things and empty the mind, let the new things, and better things to come.

Shishi

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2019, 08:50:32 AM »
I appreciate forgiveness, forgiveness is a choice, only if you surpass  someone who once wronged on you, that is live better than them, be stronger than them, and grow faster than them,  then you choose to forgive their stupidness.