Author Topic: I appreciate FAITH  (Read 3127 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Re: I appreciate FAITH
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2017, 01:38:21 AM »
I appreciate faith, faith is when you believe what you do will be successful in the end! I appreciate faith, faith is to believe the path of your life and it will eventually result in what you want.

Shishi

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2017, 07:42:04 AM »
I appreciate faith. I appreciate that when i believe I can, then  I truly can. At the moment when I doubt myself, I always fail! I appreciate that  I am safe and healthy, and my family are also safe and healthy, and this helps me stay focused on work and my career growth. I appreciate that my multi talent started to pay off.

Shishi

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 10:59:26 AM »
I appreciate failures , though  failures I learned a lot. I learned what I don't  know, I also learned what don't belong to me! I appreciate failure as opportunities  that open a door to new experience and new knowledge. Experience and knowledge is power.

Shishi

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 06:39:27 AM »
I appreciate faith. I appreciate that faith is when you don't see result, you still continue. Faith is also a vision that keeps people moving forward

Shishi

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2017, 09:11:10 PM »
I appreciate faith, faith always needs to reinforced and it is not a once-consuming but a long-term reenhancement. You always need to reenforce you are born or has negative feeling controlling you!

Shishi

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 10:44:09 AM »
I appreciate faith and how faith will light you up and tell you you are in the right path even if you don't see light!

Shishi

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2017, 12:39:33 PM »
I appreciate the faith of the happy and successful ending, we believe it and we act it passionate, we will say the  rewards!

Shishi

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2018, 08:54:08 AM »
I appreciate faith, I appreciate that faith is the starting of the journey to the goal, faith is when no one believes you or support you, you still believe yourself’s power. I appreciate that faith is beautiful and it leads to beautiful things.

Shishi

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2018, 12:15:23 AM »
I appreciate faith, faith is to believe what you don’t see yet. I appreciate people who still believe even the situation won’t let them. I appreciate people who stand longer and never, ever give up.

Shishi

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2018, 11:26:27 PM »
I appreciate faith and confidence, this is the fist meeting and all the achievement comes from faith.

Shishi

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2018, 08:20:27 AM »
I appreciate faith, it is easy said than done to not give up, many people find it hard to stick to the very end, especially with no support and no hope. I appreciate faith, faith is above all everything that make you believe what you want will eventually to come. I appreciate the faith, the faith that you will meet with better people who appreciate you and your past, your effort, your struggle, and your progress.

Shishi

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2018, 07:59:46 AM »
I appreciate faith, faith is to believe in great things will happen in the future when right now it is not coming. I appreciate how people work  for 1 year, 3 years, or even 8 years to make things happen, those people are heroes, they are ambitious but also patient, being positive in that long period is really a challenge that many people will not endure. 

Shishi

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2019, 12:01:20 AM »
I appreciate faith, faith is higher than luck, talent or any positive life experience. Faith is even going through a lot of setbacks, disappointment, unexpectancies, but still believe what you do will give you what you wanted or deserved. In real world, the effort is too small to lead to accomplishment. Accomplishment relies on all factors that work together, for example, time, money, accumulations, people and a lot more. Even tiny details will count. Therefore, don't  blame yourself for not leading to the great result, it maybe you, or maybe not you. 

Shishi

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2019, 08:01:15 AM »
I appreciate Faith, have faith and strength your faith!