Author Topic: I appreciate FRIENDSHIPS  (Read 12888 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Re: I appreciate FRIENDSHIPS
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2017, 11:49:44 AM »
I appreciate friendship, friendship happens for people who are with same interest and goals, as well as who attracts us in multiple ways, for example, who are interesting, cute, helpful, with good characters, smart, appreciationy and so on.Those people cause us desire to be friend, but not reach the point to be a date, or life-long partner, or brother and sister and so on. People want to be charming to get popular with lots of good friends, but the life-long friends, or the loyal ones really worth a lot , for the ones we cherish, we need to keep in touch and it worth more than hours of work salary.

Shishi

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2018, 12:56:59 AM »
I appreciate friendship, in this world, people all strive for success or money. The relationship between people become mostly transactional especially in developing countries. There hardly exists friendship in workplace and you sometimes have to search for friendship outside of career with whom you don't  have conflict of interest! And this kind of life is very dimensional  instead of multidimensional! I appreciate long-term friendship who you can open your heart to, who you felt relaxed with! 

Shishi

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2018, 03:45:29 AM »
I appreciate friendship , as I found Dale Carnegie has three lifelong friends. Three of them influenced him a lot , and he said without these  friendships , he can't survive in the world. In today's world, we strive for network, or " exchange" . As Dale Carnegie pointed out : making mentors and friendships are also lifelong lessons, and we need to make people with similar interest and backgrounds , and search for common grounds. 

Shishi

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2018, 11:08:08 PM »
I appreciate friendship. Every one has their criteria of what makes a good friend. Friendship is on two side, not necessary benefit with each other. Dale Carnegie has only three lifelong friends, and these are lifelong fortune. Some people are lonely and need more of others to be accompany with, and others are selective, and know his own boundaries. As normal human being, people make friends with similar background or experience. As we grow up, we tend to make friends that makes us feel good, and avoid the ones that consume our energy or degrade us to protect our wellbeing. As I grow up, the ones in my life changed a lot. I was struggling of making friends since I was a child, a situation that struggled me a lot is that I always don't  have a regular companion while other girls always find ones. Some times I thought that i was an extra that can't find the regular ones or group in the class, and i tended to think that I am the unneeded one. But once i grow up, i formed the habit of facing the problems by myself, and being an independent thinker, independent personalities not like most Asians. I know in this situation, I lack a lot of emotional support and inspirations from others and lacks more happiness but gain more wisdom during my grow up. Being liked by the group is lucky, and it helps succeed quickly. But if you are happened to be unlucky, don't degrade yourself, and continue to find the right groups and empower yourself, you just need more time for some of others to find your values, or merits. As an example, a super model Wen Liu , was treated as a ugly girl in China and got rejected by many photographers and fashion designers in China, but that won't stop her to win the international reputation and right now 30 years old the most famous Victoria's Secret super model in China, and one of most popular in the world. Therefore, always on the road, the right ones will join your life.

Shishi

« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2018, 02:50:51 AM »
I appreciate friendships, I appreciate in my undergraduate year, I have three good friends who are all academically better than me. I appreciate in my graduate year, I also had two girl friends I really want to make as good friends, one Korea friend is from Harvard architecture graduate school. I  know there are people with street smart that did not need much education to become wealthy and successful in society , I still value those people who value education/ intelligence/ reputation as I do. The 20th year old in life suits your values and personalities, I think attending a reputable school with a lot of honers in hand is very necessary to shape our confidence.

Shishi

« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2018, 09:53:54 AM »
I appreciate friendship, every week I meet three new people and I know in this way, I can find good friends and people with same ambition and interest.

Shishi

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2018, 09:55:50 AM »
I appreciate friendship, I appreciate the ability to maintain long term relationship. I appreciate friends and allies and to whom we should cherish.

Shishi

« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2018, 07:31:35 AM »
I appreciate friendships that I developed overtime in USA, and miss those person who spend time with me. I appreciate friendship, and not the so called " professional network" that you intend to build. Though right now, I am not able to get access to the US facebook or other social media, I still think of how I made memories along the way. 

Shishi

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2019, 08:36:12 AM »
I appreciate friendship, sometimes you think that friends are not that important when you are busy with your work. But the sign that you are away with your friends is endless insecure and helplessness during the time. Therefore don't emphasis one area and degrading other areas.

Shishi

« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2019, 09:30:54 AM »
I appreciate friendship a lot. Friends opens your eyes and give you new perspective when you got stuck on something. Without friends, without light. Always make friends with excellent qualities, smart and capable as you are! People attract people with similar qualities and level.

Shishi

« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2019, 09:49:03 AM »
I appreciate real friendship. The real friendship is rare giving in this society, many people are busy with making money and are not willing to giving time to others, thinking it is wasting of their time. But unluckily, working hard does not mean success or happiness.

Shishi

« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2019, 06:57:43 AM »
I appreciate friendship, I appreciate the friendship that happened in adult Age, as we all know, adult should be more calculated and more conservative , I appreciate if some adults are still very intuitive, that they can praise the beautiful things and  are very innocent. I appreciate the mutual career and interests that lead to the strong bond. 

Shishi

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2019, 06:37:34 AM »
I appreciate friendship, friendship forms without any effort.