Author Topic: First River of Appreciations  (Read 1194983 times)

debra

• Administrator
Re: River of Appreciations
« Reply #11985 on: January 06, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »
Appreciating acts of selflessness

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #11986 on: January 06, 2009, 02:07:24 PM »
Appreciating 800 pages of appreciation here

and the exponential effects thereof.

Thank-you Daily Appreciations Appreciators and Readers

who extend appreciative living into the world!

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #11987 on: January 06, 2009, 02:09:45 PM »
Appreciating PEOPLE :D

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #11988 on: January 06, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »
Appreciating a time of creativity and expansion

for Daily Appreciations and so many of its members.

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #11989 on: January 07, 2009, 11:26:16 PM »
Welcoming and appreciating GKnotFoundation!

We appreciate your gifts of appreciation and look forward to more!

:D ;D :D ;D Welcome! :D ;D :D ;D

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #11990 on: January 07, 2009, 11:27:07 PM »
Appreciating KINDNESS :D

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #11991 on: January 07, 2009, 11:28:23 PM »
Appreciating the HOPI

and their attention to harmony

with all things!

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #11992 on: January 07, 2009, 11:29:25 PM »
Appreciating each moment

for its potential, for its gentle and subtle strengths,

for all that it enables.

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11993 on: January 08, 2009, 01:39:22 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS to all the active appreciators who contributed to the first 800 pages of appreciations here in the first River of Appreciations at DA.net!  WOW!  WOW!  Thank you very much for your inspirational thoughts and positive energy!  That is quite a group achievement for startup and 2008! It appears you have all posted over 13,600 posts in 240 topics with more than 97,300 members and viewers of this website  to around the end of 2008! In this first River of Appreciations, you completed 800 pages of appreciations! WOW! You are so creative and energetic!

For 2009, for the convenience of seeing how much positive energy we can contribute as a group here, there is a second River of Appreciations here. Hopefullly your friends will find it easier to locate your 20i09 appreciations in this new thread . Thanks again for being an important part of our Daily Appreciations group legacy sharing your unique gifts to the world! Thanks for being part of our history!

I want to acknowledge and give special thanks for the important leadership roles of Debra, our administrator, and Elizabeth, our mentor and leader!  On behalf of the ABC Community,  thank you so much! :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 11:31:37 AM by Dwan "Diane ABC" »

dasuperm

• Administrator
Re: First River of Appreciations
« Reply #11994 on: October 06, 2009, 09:50:31 PM »
Appreciating the pioneer appreciators who posted more than 11993 posts in the first River of Appreciation thread here at DailyAppreciations.net. There were more than 146,988 views of this first river. Congratulations and thank you all!  :)

Then we started a second River of Appreciation thread....

Then we changed the name of this section to Appreciation Blog because we opened a new separate website for http://www.riverofappreciations.org  Most of this site is not open to the public to facilitate inner spiritual work.

Thank you all for your remarkable contributions and support both in expressing your positive thoughts here. Thanks also for spreading the concept of appreciations by starting many other daily appreciations and appreciation websites including  meetup.com/dailyappreciations, daily appreciation at linkedin, dailyappreciations.ning.com, appreciation at braveheartwomen.com, at facebook and at many other websites (search google). We appreciate your help in extending Loving thoughts of appreciations around the world!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11995 on: October 26, 2009, 11:16:02 AM »
Appreciating Debra Hayes, the Administrator of Daily Appreciations.net

We are grateful for Debra's IT tech and web services. We appreciate her dedication and generosity.  There is a lot of work behind the scenes to manage and maintain for this website. There are new spam and other features and updates to install regularly. We are grateful to have this creative and positive space to return to regularly to shift our focus to what we appreciate and use it as a tool for our enlightenment.

We always feel so much better after we become more aware of all that we already have and all that we already are - a Being of Light and Love through our inheritance and eternal connection to Source, Spirit and life energy.

When I read the generous gifts of appreciations here by so many wonderful participants locally and globally, I give special thanks to Debra Hayes for continuing to stick with us and manage this website through ups and downs, high and lows in the economy. We are nominating Debra for another community service award for 2009. Thank you very much again for your superb community services!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11996 on: October 26, 2009, 11:37:22 AM »
Appreciating the First River of Appreciations contributors!

I posted here just to honor Debra and all the pioneering contributors of the First River of Appreciations here at Daily Appreciations.net  Many newcomers do not even know of this first thread which was in a chronological format. Even though we have now changed the format because it is easier for everyone to find the gifts of appreciations sent to them in the new format with their name in the index subject line, I would still like to appreciate the original Daily Appreciators who posted in the first River. They helped to make this website a success by posting more than 800 pages of appreciations in this first thread!

When the pages in one thread became difficult to manage we then started a second River or thread here. Then when we could not figure out how to change the template so when we send the recipient  a copy only of their gift of appreciations so they can find it more easily, we decided to use the template the way it was intended, with a separate thread for each person we want to appreciate. Since this space is fun, creative and spontaneous, it is fine if people want to start a new thread for the same person or many threads for the same person. You will notice there are many threads for the same person here in Appreciation Blog.

To make it easier to search for a particular name in a section, it is great that we start all the subject lines with appreciating (insert name). That makes it easier for the search function to find it alphabetically. Thank you all again for your important contributions to help counterbalance the negative energy in the world with your positive and inspiring thoughts. Your contributions bring a lot of joy and laughter to many people who love to read your creative and good humor!  We are discovering many hidden talents we would not otherwise know about. Thanks again for your abundant gifts to the world!  :) :) :)

Elizabeth

• Love is all.
    • Http://www.GarciaGray.com
« Reply #11997 on: November 10, 2009, 04:12:13 PM »
I appreciate LOVE

and I am happy to be back here and be with all of you. :-*
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 10:17:36 PM by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth

• Love is all.
    • Http://www.GarciaGray.com
« Reply #11998 on: October 24, 2010, 09:38:52 PM »
I appreciate my husband LAWRENCE. He is God's gift to me and I am
happy to be with a good, loving and spiritual man. And what  a handsome man too.
He is a Native American Lakota warrior and loves the Creator tremendously.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 10:17:59 PM by Elizabeth »

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11999 on: December 10, 2010, 11:10:29 PM »
It is wonderful to hear from you Dr. Elizabeth G.!  We are so happy for you and your Native American Lakota warrior husband Lawrence! Congratulations and our best wishes to you and yours for perfect joy, harmony, health, friendship and prosperity always! Thanks for your very valuable and unique contributions to this beautiful community!  :)