Author Topic: First River of Appreciations  (Read 1194979 times)

debra

• Administrator
Re: River of Appreciations
« Reply #11970 on: January 01, 2009, 01:46:17 PM »
Appreciating looking forward to your appreciations

on any of the other streams of appreciation previously listed

during our transformation mode and always!

Love and blessings to each of you and your loved ones. :D

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #11971 on: January 01, 2009, 10:43:21 PM »
 Appreciating the IT personnel and technicians

who designed the upgrades here.

We hope this makes it easier to use options for greater creativity!

healing1

« Reply #11972 on: January 02, 2009, 04:04:47 AM »
Appreciating 2009

Wishing everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:D ;) :) ;D :D ;) :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11973 on: January 04, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »
Appreciating Debra A. Hayes, the Administrator of this site!

We are grateful to Debra for taking on the responsibility for the day-to-day  monitoring of this site to maintain a clean and healing River of Appreciations, free from off-topic posts and to solve problems. During the past couple of months there were many off-topic and other challenges which took a lot of her time to cope with. We appreciate the attention and excellent work performed by Debra in response.

As a result of Debra's outstanding management and quick response, this site has now become more secure. We are truly delighted to discover that Debra was able to manage a transfer of this site to the latest version of the software platform.  Many of us hesitated to post here for many months because we were concerned with the shaky condition and the limited capacity of this site.  We are very happy to find that the problems have been resolved by Debra with some guidance from Marissa and siteground support.

We have learned a great deal from this project unexpectedly. A lot of the credit goes to Debra for her dedication, determination and hard work to maintain and continually to upgrade this site on a day-to-day basis. It is an excellent opportunity to learn and serve our community.

On behalf of all the participants of Daily Appreciations and A Beautiful Community, we honor and appreciate Debra for her extraordinary contributions!  Thank you so much Debra! May you be abundantly blessed always!    :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11974 on: January 04, 2009, 04:29:57 PM »
Appreciating Marissa for mentoring others

Debra and I appreciate Marissa for continuing to mentor and point out the way to a solution when we have problems. This was especially important when we started to get off-topic posts here. As a result, this site has evolved and has become more secure. We are grateful for Marissa's support and advice particularly when we needed such information. It does underscore how kind and marvelous Marissa is as an extraordinary social entrepreneur! Thanks again to Marissa!

Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year 2009!  :) 

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11975 on: January 04, 2009, 04:39:11 PM »
Appreciating the feedback from the community about this site

We appreciate the feedback about how this site has made others more aware of "appreciations" and why appreciate, since no one had brought it to their attention before. Appreciations has not been part of the American educational curriculum up to now.

We are pleased that we brought this to the awareness of many people, young and old. For some, their post here were the first appreciations they ever articulated and we congratulate them on breaking new ground here. Thanks again to Debra, Marissa, Elizabeth and others who have contributed much to this project!  We also thank Mr. Kingdon Gould and his staff for their important support for this project!   Happy New Year 2009!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11976 on: January 06, 2009, 12:30:36 PM »
Appreciating all the participants who have posted more than 799 pages of positive thoughts here!

Thank you all for your contributions and for sharing your wonderful thoughts here!  Happy New Year 2009! May you be abundantly blessed in all ways always!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11977 on: January 06, 2009, 12:39:48 PM »
I appreciate Debra A. Xiangjun Hayes for continuing to manage this site to provide us all with the opportunity to redirect our thoughts when we are overeating to thoughts of appreciation for our bodies which continue to get us around on earth, despite our lack of appreciation for what the body needs related to exercise and proper nutrition. 

Instead of thinking of how delicious this donut taste, we can choose to redirect our thoughts to appreciation, beauty, good humor, perfect health and thus change our habit of thought for better results.  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11978 on: January 06, 2009, 12:49:13 PM »
I appreciate the opportunity to learn about technology by playing around here. I am so glad I figure out to get the the last page of 799, I have to hit page 1 because I had reversed the order the appreciations show up.

Little by little, I am learning and getting more familiar with technology and software by figuring out and helping to solve problems here with Debra's help! I feel great about the progress I'm making with the help of good IT mentors like Debra and members of the simple machines forum community. Thanks again!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11979 on: January 06, 2009, 12:50:31 PM »
I appreciate Dr. Howitzer for sharing his beautiful photo which was wonderful but I can't locate just now! Thanks just the same!  :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 12:54:02 PM by Dwan "Diane ABC" »

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11980 on: January 06, 2009, 12:56:54 PM »
I appreciate all the wonderful new lifetime friends I made through this website which I would not otherwise have met.  Happy New Year 2009 to all!  Thanks for staying in touch!  :)

xiangjun

• Administrator
« Reply #11981 on: January 06, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »
Appreciating Dr. Diane "Dwan" Tai

For her joy, her love of learning,
for her ability to grasp new things
and encourage innovation!

Blessings to you always, Diane!
You are truly a gift! :D

xiangjun

• Administrator
« Reply #11982 on: January 06, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »
Appreciating ALL APPRECIATORS

Who post here and share their precious gifts.

xiangjun

• Administrator
« Reply #11983 on: January 06, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »
Appreciating the amazing ways lives intersect

and the beauty of the archways that connect them.

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #11984 on: January 06, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »
Appreciating the many gifts of appreciation

extended through acts of kindness, compassion and love

every day, every second somewhere within the world.

Praying forward even more! :D